new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Rufford signal box 12th July 1980. | by Lostock Hall Jct Roger Sutcliffe
Back to photostream

Rufford signal box 12th July 1980.

Rufford box was built in 1875 by Saxby and Farmer it survived the run down of the line in 1970 but finally closed in November 1988 when a Portacabin structure on the station platform was opened.

2,025 views
8 faves
5 comments
Uploaded on March 8, 2015