San Augustine Church, Intramuros, Manila
© 2009 Philippines | Rodel Joselito Manabat | All Rights Reserved
Support the victims of Typhoon Ondoy. Visit The Philippine National Red Cross
Check out my portfolio in IFOLIO with your i-phone or i-pod touch. It's free.
"Wag Maging Dayuhan Sa Sariling Bayan"
The San Augustine Church is the oldest Roman Catholic church currently standing in the Philippines. It is located inside the walled city of Intramuros in Manila. No other surviving building in the Philippines has been claimed to pre-date San Agustin Church.
In 1993, San Agustin Church was one of four Philippine churches constructed during during the Spanish colonial period designated by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, under the classification "Baroque Churches of the Philippines". It had been named a National Historical Landmark by the Philippine government in 1976.
EV[-1, 0, +1], f/8, ISO 1600, Handheld [Click, Click, Click!]
Canon 400D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-f/5.6 EX DC
See my 16-Bit HDR Workflow
This photo is in 60 groups
- ***Flickr Global 1,131,160 items
- flickristasindios 100,169 items
- *****FlickHDR Ortoners Dragan BW Sepia Effects***** 9,628 items
- *****Ikaw Ay Pinoy***** 19,416 items
- Urban Design Office (Admin Invite- P1/C2 Pls)Winners announced ! 8,512 items
- ★The Best Selection of Images★ Post 1 , Award 2!!! 15,443 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Sigma 10-20mm f/4-f/5.6 EX DC 298 items