flickr-free-ic3d pan white

Red, White & Blue

This fabulous art deco building was originally opened as the Beresford Hotel in 1938 for the Empire Exhibition in Glasgow. It was then converted into offices for ICI after the war, and then into Halls Of Residence for Strathclyde University. It is currently being re-developed as apartments.

 

Go Large

 

www.theglasgowstory.com/image.php?inum=TGSA05074

 

www.theglasgowstory.com/image.php?inum=TGSe01325

8,550 views
165 faves
264 comments
Uploaded on September 30, 2006