Night Watch - Smeatons Tower beneath the stars (explored #8)
Thinking about ideas for an exhibition I'm doing later in the year. Took advantage of good conditions for night shots - a clear evening, bright moon, ocasional clouds and bit of wind.
Think this one was a 30 second exposure.
Let me know what you think. - thanks for all the fantastic comments, i appreciate every single one.
This photo is in 17 groups
- Plymouth Culture 351 items
- Lens Pimp 1,166 items
- Lights in the Darkness - The best Night Shots 20,245 items
- Photo Infos 136,735 items
- The Artists Circle of Friendship (No Floral Images) 17,497 items
- Looking UP! Look UP! snap a photo. We are Looking UP! 20,018 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Lugares 25 16 photos