new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Old Flint Wall with Galletting | by Richard :)
Back to album

Old Flint Wall with Galletting

I believe galletting is the word that describes these small flint chips pushed in between the larger flint blocks. This must be more costly than walls made with just mortar. I do not like the look that much myself though but I do like the variety so I am not complaining.


Galletting makes for the most uncomfortable walls you have ever tried to lean against.

0 faves
Taken on May 12, 2009