change not included. I was looking for a taxi receipt and soon found my entire wallet contents sprawled over my desk. see notes.
- used train tickets
- laundry pickup receipt
- travel insurance card
- bank card
- business cards (me)
- tenaamstellingsbewijs (proof of ownership) of my car. this really should not be kept in my wallet.
- driver's license
- 10 bucks
- 100 kroner (danish) - about 20 bucks
- 70 euros (about 130 bucks)
- health insurance card
- anwb (dutch automobile club) card
- ikea customer loyalty programme card. i am a very loyal ikea customer.
- body shop customer loyalty programme card. i get to pick a €10 gift on my birthday, which is exactly the amount it cost to enter the programe.
- savings account card.
- business cards (other people)
- access key for the office.
- NY metro tokens (used)
- credit card
- 0.44€ stamps (good for 0-20gr mail within the Netherlands)
- "Cash Rules Everything Around Me (C.R.E.A.M.!) - hit the money - Dollar Dollar bill y'all..." - Thijs van Exel
- IKEA is the best!
Not one near New Orleans though :( - Graham Blackall