the winds of skagit.
day ninety-two; april 2, 2010. the only way to view this is large and on black. seriously awesome.
yesterday, my sister and i took a trip up to the skagit county tulip festival. normally, this is a pretty spring occasion with hoards of people looking and the endless fields of tulips. on this occasion, however, 40+ mph wind gusts and near freezing temperatures kept most of those people away.
but since we were there, we needed to get the shot anyways! this is a three shot hdr exposure and i was quite surprised how the tulips turned out being that the wind was almost able to knock me over. (as always, view it large with the link above: flickr's sharpening just doesn't do this justice)
since many people have asked, you can get a print of this one here :)
This photo is in 63 groups
- Professional Florist Photography 1,515 items
- Best Images Ever (ADMIN Approval Only | Award 2 or More) 84,625 items
- click - public - comments 1,582 items
- Tulips 41,608 items
- Windows7Theme.net - Submit photos for creating Windows 7 Themes 1,013 items
- You Make Me SICK-INVITED PHOTOS ONLY (P1: C1) 2,014 items