Rochester Subway Car 60
Car 60 is the sole survivor of the Rochester Subway fleet last operated by Rochester Transit Corp from 1938-1956. Originally built in 1916 for Rome-Little Falls service, cars were transferred to Rochester in 1937. The car was donated to us in 1956 and was loaned out for display, returning to Rochester in 1998.
13 photos · 928 views