new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Oakeley House - Lydham Manor after additions Shrops REVIVALHERITAGE revival heritage | by revivalheritage
Back to photostream

Oakeley House - Lydham Manor after additions Shrops REVIVALHERITAGE revival heritage

The original Oakley House in Shropshire (first built 1815) was rebuilt some time before 1880 and later had decorative bays added to the garden front after 1903 when it was renamed Lydham Manor. The wings and pavilions of the house were demolished in the 1930s and the main house pulled down in the 1960s. At this time the sash windows were installed in the stable block which became the new hall.

2,721 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on June 3, 2013