Redfoot Dragon

I had this designed since winter but never had the will or pieces to finish it. I tried to make it as simple as possible while keeping the detail intact.

 

This was my test of the Hero Factory pieces. I really like the texture they can give to a MOC but they're not easy to use. I connected each armor piece using a ball joint and decimated my supply. I used about 100 in this model.

 

The tail technique is new and I'll post it later on. It relies on ball joints for movement so it can't hold itself up entirely. But it can pose well.

32,047 views
164 faves
35 comments
Taken on September 4, 2011