- "Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years."
- Zinc-based paint primer from Hempel.
- Rust-coloured exterior paint from Hempel, colour number 5063.
- Grey-coloured interior paint from Hempel, colour number 1217.
- Paint made by Hempel Toryo Co., Ltd.
A Japan-based member of the Hempel Group of Companies.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts