That morning at sunrise, entire bog was covered with white fog, like a thick curtain all over the landscape. It was very hard to see anything, except this knee high moore pine. You could only hear the voices of cranes. Framing this way, I liked the minimalistic result.
Best in black.
This photo is in 12 groups
- WorldLandscapes 307,139 items
- Landscapes with Atmosphere 110,347 items
- Minimalist Landscapes: take the long view! 19,810 items
- I Saw The Light! Lighting, Shadows, Light Painting, HDR PT1/CT1 186,218 items
- Fog and Rain 255,851 items
- Absolutely Stunning 'Scapes ***INVITED PHOTOS ONLY*** 31,237 items