The Job Interview # 2
Be prepared for anything out there! Here are some of the strangest questions asked in job interviews in 2011. The hidden agendas behind the questions are actually quite easy to see – if you are not at the temporary disadvantage of actually needing to get the job.... These are truly "the games people play".
1. “Just entertain me for five minutes, I’m not going to talk.”
Asked at Acosta
2. “Does life fascinate you?”
Asked at Ernst & Young
3. “Would Mahatma Gandhi have made a good software engineer?”
Asked at Deloitte
4. “What do you think of garden gnomes?”
Asked at Trader Joe’s
5. “Given 20 ‘destructible’ light bulbs (which break at a certain height), and a building with 100 floors, how do you determine the height that the light bulb breaks?”
Asked at QUALCOMM
Correct answers on a postcard, or by e-mail, please!
Lots more to come soon, but bye bye for now! Kisses to all my fantastic friends!