3d pan white

Pulaski Park fieldhouse

Pulaski Park was shoehorned into this very dense part of West Town in 1912, to provide open space and recreational/exercise opportunities to the many people nearby. This enormous fieldhouse, designed by architect William Carbys Zimmerman, was built in 1914. It includes two gyms, a beautiful auditorium, and other lovely interior spaces - and it even once housed a branch library.

271 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on March 3, 2012