Roaring Fork Creek, Gatlinburg, TN
For a view with AMBIANCE Click Here
Roaring Fork Road originates and ends in Gatlingburg. It's a beautiful drive for sightseeing. Part of Smoky Mountains National Park.
Tenneyson, "The Brook"
I chatter over stony ways,
In little sharps and trebles,
I bubble into eddying bays,
I babble on the pebbles.
I wind about, and in and out,
With here a blossom sailing,
And here and there a lusty trout,
And here and there a grayling,
I chatter, chatter, as I flow
To join the brimming river,
For men may come and men may go,
But I go on for ever.
This photo is in 9 groups
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,073 items
- Nature & Landscapes 143,071 items
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a5) 643,131 items
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 359,619 items
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes(no people, no man-made objects) 519,139 items
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 1,134,238 items
This photo is in 1 album
- U.S Travel (w/Hawaii) 137 items