The sanctuary of St. Andrew's Church, St. Andrew's West, Ontario
St. Andrew's Church, built in 1860, is located outside Cornwall, Ontario. The third church building on the site, it is a historic church founded by Scottish Catholics in Eatern Ontario. This shot shows the sanctuary.
Taken on July 14, 2010
This photo is in 1 album
- Seaway Valley 26 photos
B Back to context