ICE - Intercity-Express
Gare de L´Est - Paris, França.
About the ICE
The Intercity-Express (written as InterCityExpress in Austria, Denmark, Switzerland and, formerly, in Germany) or ICE (German pronunciation: [iːtseːˈʔeː]) is a system of high-speed trains predominantly running in Germany and its surrounding countries . It is the highest service category offered by DB Fernverkehr and is the flagship of Deutsche Bahn. The brand name "ICE" is among the best-known in Germany, with a brand awareness close to 100%, according to DB.
The Deutsche Bahn ICE train connects all the major German cities such as Frankfurt, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Munich, Cologne, and Berlin, allowing you to step off the train and stroll to many of the major hotels and attractions. Why not travel to the heart of Europe’s favorite capitals with connecting train services to Switzerland, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands.
This photo is in 9 albums
- Getty Night Shots - Noturnas 194 photos
- Getty Icons - Ícones 759 photos
- Getty Images 1488 photos
- Metrô - Metro - Subte - Underground - Subway - Untergrund - Metropolitain - Gare - Stations - Estações - Estaciónes - Staziones - 駅 190 photos
- Paris - Parigi - 巴黎 - París - FRA 413 photos
- França - France - Frankreich - Francia - フランス - FRA 493 photos