Smile And A Gun
© EPA/RAMINDER PAL SINGH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This image appeared in the “EPA Photo Highlights” for 03 January 2008.
It was taken during a National Cadet Corps’(NCC) training camp organized in Amritsar, India.
The girl cadet was being given the first hand training on this gun by her instructor. She had a hard time pulling that shaft back and that made her smile like this.
This photo is in 59 groups
- GIN - " Get Inspired " 33,231 items
- This is called Golden photograph (Post 1**Awards 2*)Invite only 271 items
- This is called photograph (minimum edit/Post 1*Awards 2*)OR BAN 9,619 items
- Flickr Platinum Group (INVITE ONLY) 6,992 items
- Mujeres del Mundo 10,773 items
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,280 items