Rottie in Woodland WA
About this shot:
1. Saw this gorgeous Rottie out where the parking lot cats live. I only started noticing her [?] the last couple of times drving by as her yard is on a curve in the road and I probably never noticed before..
2. This Rottie is tethered on a short line [ although a zip line is seen in some of my other pics-not posted here].
3. YES....she is NOT abused or neglected.
4. YES....she was BORED and seemed very lonesome...pacing back and forth.
5. They had her NEXT to the MAIN road out in front of their house.
6. I didn't see anyone around or cars in the driveway.
7. NO shelter, blanket or water.
8. It has been RAINING off and on all month.
9. I have NO idea how long she is tethered by herself outside.
10. I would never tether my dog out in the yard. Dogs should be "fenced". Or better yet, with their people as dogs are extremely social animals. Second image below.
Please vote for Eldad HOPE FOR PAWS if you haven't already. I think the contest ends on the 22nd.