Perigee Moon (Super Moon 2011)
The full moon on March 19th was the largest in nearly 20 years, and it will be another 20 some years till it's this large again.
The bridge in the foreground is the new Rich Street Bridge. You can also see the Great Southern, the old Armory, and the new Courthouse.
Since photoshop stripped my exif for some reason: F11, 1.5 Seconds and 300mm
This photo is in 12 groups
- Pictures of Ohio 7,939 items
- Only Invite / Only on Explore 32,506 items
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 36,865 items
- 50 Beautiful Pictures of the Supermoon from Around the World 41 items
- L - for LIGHT is LIFE [P1/C2] Only REAL Photos PLEASE !! 35,292 items
- Composer's Breath 43,424 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Interesting 20 items