Houping Tiankeng Group, Wulong, China. (South China Karst UNESCO World Heritage Site)
This is the movie scene in “Curse of the Golden Flower”.
Houping Tiankeng Group is the core zone of the world Natural Heritage of karst in Wulong. It’s 70 kilometres far from Wulong and covers an area of 38 square kilometers. It’s the only Tiankeng group caused by the erosion of surface water found in the world and is the geological historical remains that is rarely seen and has a high value for scientific investigation. There are various kinds of Tiankengs, which are surrounded by steep cliffs. Viewing from the mouth of them, you are unable to tell the depth, which makes them invisible and mysterious.
I can't tell how stunning when you are standing on the ground and looking up to the sky.
This photo is in 8 groups
- Build your rainbow L5 GREEN post 1, award 5 8,181 items
- *Artist of the Year*~L7 The Greatest Hits!! ~Invite Only 7,084 items
- Build your rainbow L1 TRANSPARENT p1/a5 78,287 items
- *Artist of the Year*~L6 Double Diamond ~Invite Only 10,637 items
- *Artist of the Year*~L5 The Diamond Award ~Invite Only 15,753 items
- *Artist of the Year*~L4 Double Platinum~P1/A5 29,508 items