The N800 acted as a GPS navigation system and a jukebox on the way through the mountains during the 2007 Christmas holidays. Here, I've switched to the N800's media player to choose a different Christmas carol.
- Holux M-1000 Bluetooth GPS
- Connected via headphone jack to my FM transmitter
- FM transmitter (in the cigarette lighter socket), because my car stereo has no way to connect external devices.
- Radio tuned to the FM radio station that my transmitter is broadcasting on.
- Satellite and bluetooth icons are both lit up, saying that we're connected.
- Slide-out cup holder, acting as a perch for the N800