groceries in transit
For the pool -
Taking the shot (Canon Powershot S2 IS):
- Took about 6 shots in a row, trying to hold the camera still enough to get a decent image
- In total the shot took about 1 minute to setup, shoot and walk away.
- Wide angle lense (0.75x).
- Av mode - increased the aperature to get a longer depth of field, which resulted in a slow shutter speed, so I rested the camera on my foot.
Modifying the shot (iPhoto):
- Increased the contrast just a bit (+3ish). Wanted more contrast.. :)
- Increaseed saturation just a bit (+3ish). Colors weren't right - adjusted until it felt like it did when I was there.
- Yes, tropicana was on sale.
- Yes, Fiesta Farms is the best grocery store around (and extremely close).