new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Newcastle | by Britain Quaker Meeting Houses
Back to photostream

Newcastle

Photo: Jean L. Spouse

Originally built in 1898 as a men's club (architects Hicks & Charlewood), it was extended in 1922 (extension now removed) and became a Masonic Lodge in 1925.

Purchased by Friends, it was restored and modified in 2010-2011 (architect Napper).

 

415 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on September 13, 2011