In use. First built 1705 - the only part of this remaining is a section of the boundary wall to the burial ground. The meeting house had, uniquely, a rustic portico all around the building. Butler (1999) p. 931 surmises that this may have been to accommodate young Friends from London at First Day Meeting. New meeting house built 1850 when some of the panelling from Plaistow meeting house was incorporated. Entrance altered 1957.