new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Beccles | by Britain Quaker Meeting Houses
Back to album

Beccles

Photo Eric Walker.

In use. Built 1745. Meeting discontinued 1816 and in 1844 let as an infant school and in the early 20th century as an Adult School. Extended 1909 and c. 1983 a small extension was added. In 1997 it came back to the Meeting.

1,060 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on October 10, 2005