Bank holiday weekend antics
What a lovely long weekend! After watching the Royal wedding on the tele, Dave and I spent the weekend moseying around London. On Sunday, we went to visit some wonderful market stalls on Bricklane and around the Old Truman Brewery, full of handmade crafts and vintage goods.
1. davedrawsboxes mini comic
2. I ate a very yummy Strawberry Cheesecake Whoopie Pie - amazingly delicious from Kooky Bakes
3. A hand drawn wedding card by Matthew Druban
4. davedrawsboxes badge
5. A set of very sweet handles for an upcycling project I am working on at the moment
6. A tablecloth that I made with Raincloud applique felt decorations