pwpl.masonL.p353

Portlyn Motors, September 17, 1947: The car service area of the local Ford motor dealership owned by Otto Jones. Located on the east side of Evergreen Avenue, just south of Main St. The brick building visible on the left is the current site of Hunold Pharmacy (thanks to Alan Dinn). (See related, pwpl.masonL.p349-pwpl.masonL.p355).

447 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on March 8, 2010