pwpl.masonL.p349

Portlyn Motors, 8 Haven Avenue, September 17, 1947: A view of Haven Av and a lot prepared for construction next to the local Ford motor dealership owned by Otto Jones. This view shows haven Av opposite the train station heading north to Main St. A part of The Port Washington National Bank is visible. The ornate corner building was demolished. (See related, pwpl.masonL.p350-pwpl.masonL.p355).

508 views
1 fave
1 comment
Taken on March 8, 2010