pwpl.masonL.p355

    Prev Next

    Portlyn Motors, 140 Port Washington Blvd., February 1949: The local Ford motor dealership owned by Otto Jones. This building was located on the corner of Port Washington Blvd. and Ohio Ave. (See related, pwpl.masonL.p349-pwpl.masonL.p355).

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts