Before After 11
After a long break, back with another Before After tutorial. :)
One of my most priced shots... This fella was spotted inside our house and gave everyone quite a scare... I was finally able to put it out of the house without harming any of the two of us. Gladly... :) He/She was fairly quick... Loved the movement...
I visualised how the shot was gonna be after I captured this... This isn't just selective desaturation but is rather a 2 piece editing of the entire photograph that took around 19 layers.
1. Started with dividing the shot into 2 parts. One part for the snake and other one for everything else.
2. Started working on the ground first and converted to black and white.
3. Gave edge burn to give it more dramatic effect.
4. Bumped up the structure to get more details in the stones.
5. Then I converted the snake to black and white and colour toned it to orange and yellow using silver efex pro again.
6. Again structure increase to bring in more details.
7. A couple of level and brightness contrast adjustments to bring in more contrast between the shadows and highlights.
Hope you enjoyed reading this. See the after in large HERE.
Loads of love
See the complete Before - After set.
Follow me here