the frame, fork, and one piece stem and bar combo i made at the school. straight blade keirin fork with bmx style track dropouts to make the rake 25mm. i put the arc in the rear for added stiffness, and quarters on the bar ends for giggles. still have a lot of finishing work to do on the braze ons. can't wait to ride this bad boy.
- 4.5mm track dropouts!
- 25mm rake 5mm thick front dropouts
- quarters for barends
- threadless double clamp super tall for no need spacers all one piece for ultra stiffness
- the only lug on the bike. he wouldn't let me do a lugless fork. keirin style fork crown lug
- Koichi Yamaguchi =) - RyBeKnowin
- The happiest boy ever until he realizes that he lives in St Louis now!. - chicken strip
- PART - chicken strip
- WOLF - chicken strip
The teach and I
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts