Titania Palast, Berlin Steglitz
The Majestic Titania Palast in the south of Berlin, Steglitz, opened on the 28th of January 1928, and is one of the few, really old pre-WWII cinemas still in existance and in operation.
The original 1920-seat auditorium has of course been split into several theaters, and the interior has been totally hauled over, as can bee seen on the following photos. The original entrance on the corner of the Schloßstraße and Guthsmuthsstraße has also been replaced with storefronts and now the entrance can be found in the Guthmuthsstraße at the end of the building.
The Bauhaus Art Deco building was designed by architects Carl Jacobi, Carlo Schloenbach and Ernst Schoffler.
www.cineplex.de/kino/home/city61/ (Official Website)