Pacific 1-2-3, Hollywood, Los Angeles CA
What was once a majestic movie palace at 6433 Hollywood Boulevard with three individual, grand auditoriums, in early 1978, has now been a vacant since the mid Nineties, although it has been used as a covert D-Cinema testbed by Entertainment Technology Center and services are held there on sunday by missional Ecclesia Hollywood group.
Originally it opened in 1928 as the Warner Bros, and later the Warner Cinerama, which can be seen in the far distance on the left in this vintage postcard.
When Pacific took over they left the main auditorium as a 1200 seat theater, but split up balcony for two additional 500 seat theaters. There was also a screening room. It pretty much ended as a exploitation-flick showing grind house just like the Fox Theater across, also due to it's location, with Hollywood Blvd being quite sleazy then. Chances are it may be put to fair & public use again one of these days as Hollywood Blvd is being tidied up in the last couple of years, and the building being used for special screenings.