- i don't like my arm here but in the ones that i pulled my arm up in, the rest of the pose was funky and i'm too lazy to bother combining images for the arm at the moment
- I love the pinkness of the dress and the arm doesn't bother me at all. It makes the photo even more dramatic and intense because it's not posed. - lissea
- Awesome detail in the expression :-) - *narly
- I love your foot! :] - Em Read
- something can only be pretty, if it has flaws. - dorellana
- aaamen! - Eleanor Hardwick
- your work with shadow in this one is superb o_o - Eleanor Hardwick
- the very floaty poofyness & colour to this dress make half of this photo. i love it! - Eleanor Hardwick
- curl :) - Rebecca Lader
- I'm afraid i photoshopped half of it in to amplify it, but in the end it's the end product that counts i guess!
thanks (: ps. i love that word, my mom used to say it all the time when i was little
- haha, you mean, amen, right?
chrissie, this is awesome, and i really like the arm like that. <3 - ben.doo.dat
- the position of the legs looks great =) - Moon_son
- Where do you get all these amazing dresses? They're all so vintage and beautiful. - whatmegsaid
- Thrift shops, red light, and forever 21, and my grandma.
but this was a dance costume for ballet back when i was in 4th grade!
- purely awesome texture here! just great! - Stephen.James
- i want this sofa :) i love your face in this
xo - ⌂ paige