although i do a lot of work by hand, i spend most of my time sitting at my computer. aside from the four giant windows in my room, i think what sealed this studio for me was the view of midtown manhattan, which is very well seen from my desk.
- empire state building
- chrysler building
- nalgene bottle is always closeby: stay hydrated!
- solid oak table i bought for $20 bucks off the street. it is beat up now, but will eventually be refinished.
- bluetooth mighty mouse and keyboard... all old school and shit.
- macbook, resting on my dearly departed 14" ibook, may she rest in peace.
- 22" dell flat panel display. someday, i want to mount it to the wall on a swivel arm, just to save some desk space.