This is how I've been feeling this past week. Frustrated, anxious, unsure of which way to go, mostly because of my job. New hires and a new available cafe position. I'm torn about whether or not to apply. I do think I have a good chance, but I keep second-guessing myself. I've been over-thinking it and it's driving me crazy! I'm looking forward to going to Boston this weekend to see Death Cab and to relax and have fun. I'm also really looking forward for all this anxiety to dissipate.
This photo is in 5 groups
- Surreal Portraits 2,765 items
- mood/atmosphere 224,673 items
- Female Self-Portrait Artists' Support Group (FSPASG) 4,554 items
- Darkness and Light 96,756 items
- 52 Weeks of self portraits (1 a week) 5,078 items