new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Schlosspark Linderhof, Maurisches Kiosk | by Polybert49
Back to photostream

Schlosspark Linderhof, Maurisches Kiosk

Für die Pariser Weltausstellung 1867 wurde das Gebäude von Carl Diebitsch geschaffen und später von König Ludwig II von Bayern für den Schlosspark Linderhof erworben.

The building of Carl Diebitch was created for the World Exhibition in Paris in 1867 and later acquired by King Ludwig II of Bavaria for the castle Linderhof Park.

 

Das Schloss Lindenhof, die "Königliche Villa wurde zwischen 1870 und 1886 durch König Ludwig II von Bayern errichtet. Es war als kleiner Rückzugsort geplant, ähnlich dem Refugium König Ludwigs XiV.

Dort, wo heute das Schloss Linderhof steht, stand bis Mitte des 19 Jhd ein hölzernes Bauernhaus, das s.g. Königshäuschen auf dem Gelände des Lynder Hofes. Dieses "Königshäusel", wurde 1873, um Platz für das Schloss zu schaffen, zweihundert Meter weiter nach Westen versetzt, wo es sich heute noch befindet.

 

The Linderhof Palace, the "Royal Villa" was built in 1870-1886 by King Ludwig II of Bavaria. It was planned as a small retreat, similar to the retreat of King Louis XiV.

Where today the Linderhof Castle stands, stood until the mid 19th century a wooden farmhous, the King's Cottage on the grounds of Lynder court. This "Königshäusel" was, in 1873 two hundred yards farther to the west, where it is still located today.

 

 

13,817 views
22 faves
20 comments
Taken on September 3, 2013