- Nice! I tried doing this on one a while back but failed. - Legohaulic
- thanks! I'm still not sure i've got the angles where I want them but It already looks better than I had imagined.
- Would a yellow tooth plate fit here? That is, if they exist. - -Ecto-
- Yeah that is rockin'!!! - .Tromas
- For some reason, I just love this little SNOT bit here. - B♠nzai
- I'm no fan of Star Wars, but I am of this model. This bit in particular stands out. - Mad physicist
- i think that yellow tooth plates might exist (maybe i'm thinking of tan along with my bad eyesight) but the yellow part holding the tail on is a 2 stud wide plate, with a hind in the middle. so the only way that the concept that you're proposing would work is if there is room under the slope peice that the top left corner of my not box starts on. good idea though, that little bit of black is slightly unsightly - Raptor Fett GP
- They come in Bright light orange, but I'm not sure if that would be helpful.
www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=110&itemID=49532 - B♠nzai
- Oh man, yeah, well done right there. - Shadow Viking
- Thanks ralph, I love the shape of this thing tremendously. The whole concept of it as a space fighter is hard to rationalize though.
- well, it looks close enough for me =) - origamiPete
- there are a lot of better ways to deal with that gap. I'm going to just go 3 studs wide there most likely.