418 North Loudoun Street
Dramatic side porch on the Magill-Keller House, during rehabilitation circa 1979. The main house was built circa 1845 likely by Isaac Paul in the Federal style. During the Civil War, the house was known as the home of Anne E. Magill, a staunch Confederate sympathizer. In 1864, the property was conveyed to George W. Keller, Sr., who likely added the wood Italianate details as seen on this porch in the 1870s. The property stayed in the Keller family until 1947.