Strip Bokeh MKII
1. Despite living in Las Vegas, I am English. Born in Southampton, U.K.
2. I have spent 95% of the last 20 years working in the casino industry, starting as a dealer when I was 18.
3. Winters do not agree with me. Give me 100*F heat everyday, oh and a pool to dunk myself in.
4. I once owned a Bronica ETRS medium format camera. I regret not paying the extra for the Mamiya 645.
5. The aforementioned Dan Grenier was the first person to comment on one of my uploads. He's a kind fellow, always has encouraging words like many of my contacts.
6. My biggest passion in life, after my wife of course, is forward progress. I get bored easily which drives me to learn and research anything I involve myself in. To my wife's chagrin naturally :)
7. The last book I read was The Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide King: Inside the Richest Poker Game of All Time. I am a winning poker player and really should play more, it would be a great way to fund lens purchases :) Alas, so little time and so much to do!
8. My boyhood idol was Kevin Keegan. He captained England and played for my hometown team Southampton F.C. for two seasons in the beginning of the 80's. This was the time my brother started taking me to games, great memories. He scored a lot of goals but I was at this game when he scored the best ever disallowed goal. www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_0GhYfWwPE Ironic, with today's rules it would have stood.
9. Kayodeok is hands down my favorite photographer I have seen so far on Flickr. The first reason is technically and artistically, I think some of his work is breathtakingly good and I urge everyone to spend at least a half an hour checking out is stream. And secondly, he photographs London in a way I have never seen before. I don't get home sick often, but seeing his work makes me so!
10. My dream as a child was to be an RAF fighter pilot! Think I took a wrong turn somewhere ;) I don't really believe in regrets, life is too short.
Hope this entertained someone, Happy Bokeh Wednesday!