new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Holly Springs Depot | by Kenny Shackleford
Back to group

Holly Springs Depot

Holly Springs, GA

 

Holly Springs was incorporated in 1906, and centered on the busy train depot established by the L&N Railroad (now the Georgia Northeastern Railway). Today the depot servers as the Holly Springs Community Center. The depot was restored by the City in the late 1990's.

 

railga.com/Depots/hollysprings.html

448 views
2 faves
5 comments
Taken on September 8, 2004