15.11.95 Catania Centrale E636.260
Sicily, November 1995. Again a visit to clear off all the lines operated by FS over a few days was successfully accomplished. Seen at Catania Centrale, having made a very long run overnight and crossed over to Sicily via the train ferry train E831 was nearing the end of its journey. For the record the train left at 1650 from Milano Centrale to carry on to Agrigento Centrale. Loco in charge in Sicily was veteran brown liveried E636.260. These locos were built in two batches - the first 108 between 1940 and 1942 with the remaining 360 between 1952 and 1962.