St. George's Anglican Church, Gawler (after 1909)
Real photo postcard. Postally unused.
Found in an antique shop in Adelaide.
Location: Google Maps Street View
Identified by systematically trawling through "Church architecture South Australia" subjects at State Library of South Australia. Found under the 63rd subject "Church Architecture South Australia Gawler".
See: St. Georges's Church, Gawler, c.1910 [State Library of South Australia: B 63889], Church, Gawler, 1920 [State Library of South Australia: B 41091] & Church, Gawler, 1932 [State Library of South Australia: B 8546]
"In 1907 the first stone for the erection of the tower was laid by Archdeacon Young. The dedication took place on 28th April 1909." - gawler.nowandthen.net.au/index.php?title=St._George%E2%80...