St Mary de Lode Church

    Newer Older

    Organ stops.
    Late 18th century organ, originally built for the Roman Catholic Church of St Mary Moorfields, London, relocated to St Nicholas Church, Gloucester in 1831 and then to St Mary de Lode in 1972. Restored in 2003/4.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts