Front doors of houses that are part of a complex commissioned by housing cooperative Algemene Woningbouwvereniging (AWV), designed by H.P. Berlage and completed in 1918. It is probable that the design for the houses further west was altered by Jop van Epen, with whom Berlage at the time collaborated. For the houses seen here, at the eastern end of the complex and built some years earlier, this is uncertain.
The complex was designated municipal heritage [gemeentemonument] in 2009. Another picture of it is here.