A gypsy on the Chain Bridge in Budapest. Turns out I gave the old lady 1/2 Euro and kept shooting photos. At one point she got all upset and looked up. Not an old lady at all. Sigh.
- f20, 18mm, 1/500, 1/125, 1/30.
- Waited for the people to be as far as possible, and did not see the bus enter the frame!
- Photomatix details enhancer
- Painterly preset, with a bit more saturation and details smoothing.
- Imagenomics full reduction on the sky.
- Imagenomics landscape preset on the rest.
- Unsharp mask, radius 140.
- Nik Color Efex: Tonal Contrast 20%.
- Curves to lighten.
- Very slight Vignette using Nik Color Efex.