Chain Bridge, Budapest
The Chain Bridge viewed from the top of the hill where the cable car stops. When the lights come on, they stay green for a few seconds and then become yellow. It looks nicer with the green lights.
- 1.3, 5.0 and 20 second shots.
- Aperture at f20 to get the nice sparkles on the lights.
- HDR with details enhancer.
- Blend the Photomatix HDR with the 5.0 sec exposure to eliminate some artifacts in the green lights over the bridge.
- Imagenomic noise reduction.
- Unsharp mask with radius 140 at a small percentage.
- Used gradient on the sky to darken the top.
- Layer with Soft Light belnding for contrast.
- Blue filter on sky and water.
- Curves with lumniosity mask to enhance contrast.
- Clone out two lights at the bottom.