The other day I ran out of the office and drove to El Porto watching a great sky while I was driving. As the sun was going down, the clouds were getting thinner and thinner. This is what was left when the sun started going down. Good, but not as nice as a bit earlier.
Apologies to my friends for the sparse visits. I am swamped with work because I leave on Saturday to go to Hungary for 2 weeks.
Photomatix HDR using the -2, 0 and 2 exposures.
Imagenomic noise reduction.
- blend +2 exposure on the sand, and the Photomatix one was very noisy.
- unsharp mask, radius 140, 20% strength.
- blue filter on sky.
- warm filter on sand.
- curves contrast with lumniosity mask.
- overlay blend layer on sky to add more contrast.
- curves to lighten the whole image.
- slight curves on red channel to give sand a more natural color. Didn't mask it because the sky looked better too.
- S-shape curves to add global contrast.