Luz Railway Station / São Paulo / Brazil
Inaugurated in 1901 as Company São Paulo Railway (the "Englishwoman") was built between 1895 and 1900. Projected by the English architect Charles Henry Driver in neoclassical style. The station suffered a great fire in 1946. Several alterations along the time and restorations gave the current form. Today the station becomes complete with the line of the subway and still own a beautiful Museum, the "Museum of the Portuguese language"